Monday, January 23, 2012

Logo Critiques


1.) Apple- I feel that this logo is extremely effective because it represents the entire world and the company. The different colors exemplify that this product is for people of all colors across the world. Also, it showcases a sleek-looking apple, letting consumers know that they make sleek and up-to-date products.
2.) McDonald's- The logo is plain, but it is recognizable worldwide. Also, the giant, golden M reminds me of two giant french fries, which communicates the company's selling point. It makes the viewer hungry.
3.) Burger King- The colors for this logo are poor and so is the design. I would make the logo more appealing and appetizing because the company is trying to sell burgers. I would make the colors more aesthetically pleasing by using a gold and purple color scheme. Also, I would make the burger look more  realistic by adding the meat, lettuce, and tomato inside of the bun.
4.) New England Patriots- I feel the New England Patriots logo represents the ideal team image. The red, white, and blue colors represent America and the patriot head represents freedom. Overall, the design is up-to-date, but the message is timeless.
5.) Tampa Bay & Company- The colors represent the city of Tampa in a phenomenal way. However, the design and company lettering is boring. I would incorporate the sun and palm tree, but integrate it within the lettering of the company logo. I would make the first T into a palm tree with a sun above it and make lightning with a cloud above it into the second T. 



No comments:

Post a Comment