Friday, January 27, 2012

Logo Sketches


I chose to incorporate a flame to dot the "i" in my first logo because it signifies that the food is hot. Also, I wanted to represent the spiciness of the cuisine in my logo by placing a chili pepper where the accent should be placed, above the "e". I made the chili pepper smile and wink because it dares you to try the restaurant's spicy food.


I chose to make the chili pepper spit fire in the second logo to add more action into the logo. It also adds to the hotness and spiciness of the overall look.


I chose to place a crown on top of the "R" because it is aesthetically pleasing and shows that the restaurant is superior to other spicy food establishments. Also, I incorporated the Tampa skyline in the background of the lettering because it is the origination of the restaurant if expansion ever occurred in the future.


I chose to make the fourth logo similar to the third, but I replaced the crown with a sun. I thought it made more sense to incorporate a sun into the "R" than a crown because it ties in with the theme of the restaurant.


The final logo I devised also uses the "R" as a basis of creation. I decided to make the circular part of the letter out of chili peppers of different colors to show the variety of spices at the eatery.

No comments:

Post a Comment