Friday, March 16, 2012

Final Business Card


I chose to divide the front of the card with a dark yellow fire. I then placed the logo on the left-hand side and changed the color of the fork from black to silver to make it stand out against the black background. I chose to use Washington D Regular font because it worked cohesively with the Bossanova MVB font I used for the lettering in the logo.


For the backside of the business card I used the same color for the background as I used for the fire on the front. I decided to place the slogan in black font with a red border to make the words stand out from the background. Also, I decided to put them resting on top of the double-sided black fork because the design ties in with the logo's fork as well as the devilish, hot theme. I then centered and placed the website in black underneath the slogan because it balances out the space between the top and bottom of the card to the center of the double-sided fork. I also aligned and added contact information pertaining to Facebook and twitter at the bottom right-hand corner. All of the lettering on the backside is written in Washington D Regular font for cohesive purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment